Make a YouTube Account
 This is how you can make your YouTube account.
- Go to YouTube. Go here in order to get started.
- Click on the "Create Account" button in the upper-right corner of the home page.
- Fill out the personal information, and continue.
- Login or create a Google Account. They are free and required to get a YouTube account.
- Decorate your YouTube page. On your profile page, you can add a main picture and your own background, among other things. Try to express yourself.
- Upload your video file. Upload by clicking upload, finding the video file, and clicking open.
- Don't feel bad if you get a rude comment, because even one good comment can make it all better.
- Watch out. There are a lot of bad people on YouTube so depending on your age, ask your parents first before going on.
- It is important that you carefully review the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service before creating a YouTube account.
Things You'll Need
- Anything else you want on your videos.
Related Tips and Steps
- How to Build a YouTube Account
- How to Download YouTube Videos
- How to Understand What YouTube Is Not
- How to Search on YouTube
- How to Upload a Video on YouTube