Youtube.com allows users to search and browse millions of commmunity and partner videos, comment, rate, and make video responses to your favorite videos, upload and share your videos with millions of other users, and save your favorite videos to watch and share later.
This is how you can make your YouTube account.
- Go to YouTube. Go here in order to get started.
- Click on the "Create Account" button in the upper-right corner of the home page.
- Fill out the personal information, and continue.
- Login or create a Google Account. They are free and required to get a YouTube account.
- Decorate your YouTube page. On your profile page, you can add a main picture and your own background, among other things. Try to express yourself.
- Upload your video file. Upload by clicking upload, finding the video file, and clicking open.
- Don't feel bad if you get a rude comment, because even one good comment can make it all better.
- Watch out. There are a lot of bad people on YouTube so depending on your age, ask your parents first before going on.
- It is important that you carefully review the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service before creating a YouTube account.
Things You'll Need
- Anything else you want on your videos.
Related Tips and Steps
Sources and Citations