Love those iced coffee drinks from Dunkin' Donuts? Follow this recipe and you'll be making this on a hot summer day.
- 2 cups cold coffee
- 2 tablespoons (6 teaspoons) sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 ice cubes
- Mix coffee, sugar, and milk in a blender, and add more of either to taste.
- Add ice.
- Crush until no large chunks are present.
- Add the Kahlua and mix if you'd like that.
- Serve and enjoy immediately with ladyfingers.
- Try the recipe out a couple of times to get the hang of it.
- If you don't have ladyfingers, you can dry pound cake and use that.
Related Tips and Steps