There is nothing as refreshing as freshly squeezed orange juice. It takes longer, and uses many oranges to make even one glass, but the taste is worth the effort and the wait. Try making it yourself and you will never want to go back to drinking bottled juice.
- Tightly squeeze or roll the orange with the palm of your hand across the table to soften them.
- Cut The orange in half pieces and remove the seeds.
- Grip the one half of the orange tightly and squeeze it by hand, using a plain juicer to get the juice out. It is best to use an electric orange juicer, as you will get much more juice from the orange and into the glass.
- Scrape the orange with a spoon and add fruit directly to juice if you use a hand juicer for more pulp. If you prefer clear juice, pour the juice through a strainer before drinking.
- Drink and enjoy a cold glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Don't cut your finger while cutting the oranges.
Things You'll Need
Related Tips and Steps