I love him, but not his kids
As she will tell you, the best-kept secret of step-parenting is that just because you fall for your partner, it doesn't mean you'll take to their children.
The truth is, you're more likely not to. One wonders why it is such a crime to admit to such a universal reality?
We're not supposed to unconditionally love our partner's parents, after all, so why should their offspring be a different matter?
As step-families are the fastest-rising family form we have, why is it so difficult to admit to the ambivalence so many of us experience daily?
Latest Wiki Entries
- What is the Hobo spider
- What is cherophobia
- What is a Blue Glaucus
- The True Story of Adelaide Herrmann, Queen of Magic
- How to tell what side of the car your fuel door is on
- Try the 21-day recharge with nature
- Online assessment and treatment for anxiety and depression
- 8 famous albino animals
- All New Square Foot Gardening