From Tips and Steps
Deal With Stuck up People
OK, you probably have people in your school/work that are really full of themselves that they are stuck up and mean.
- Flat-out IGNORE them because when they know that you're listening and you might likely be the target.
- If that person says something offending you and rambles on how cool they are, you should choose to fight back, make up something witty to say but don't do it too seriously.
- If you really want them to stop you can tell your teacher/boss about that person and hopefully the teacher/boss will talk to them.
- That's it! It might not be enough for you.
- It might not be a good idea to tell your boss/teacher unless the person took it too far.
- Don't make your comebacks too serious or they might get their feelings hurt and/or get revenge somehow.
Related Tips and Steps
- How to Tell Someone Their Negativity Is Getting You Down
- How to Smooth Talk Your Way out of Trouble
- How to Subtly Encourage Your Roommate to Move Out
- How to Deal With Someone Who Is Always Late
Commentscomments powered by Disqus