| American cuisine | Vegetarian Cuisine | Bread | Dessert |
This is a fast and easy cake to make.
- Preheat Dutch Oven and grease.
- Dump in pineapple with juice and spread evenly.
- Dump in pie filling and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over cherry layer.
- Dot with butter
- Bake about 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
Conventional oven Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- Proceed as above starting with #2.
Tips, Notes, and Variations
- Coals for Dutch Oven: very few on bottom, more on top.
- Put a glass full of water in the middle of the Dutch Oven before baking to help it bake evenly, from inside and out.
- Use any pie filling you want.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Looking for more information
If you want more information on Cookbook:Dump Cake?
Type Cookbook:Dump Cake into the search box below.
Results will be shown below.
Wikihow - Cookbook:Dump Cake
Ehow - Cookbook:Dump Cake