Common Step Family Problems
It’s a challenge to be a stepparent, no matter how good your intentions are. Maybe we’ve seen too many “wicked stepmother” stories that there’s an assumption of the stepparent as being the enemy. As soon as a new “parent’ arrives in the family, the children start carving out territory.
Then the adults get in on the act. Before long, the battle lines are drawn. As the kids struggle to defeat the stepparent, their biological parent is emotionally torn between kids and new spouse.
Latest Wiki Entries
- What is the Hobo spider
- What is cherophobia
- What is a Blue Glaucus
- The True Story of Adelaide Herrmann, Queen of Magic
- How to tell what side of the car your fuel door is on
- Try the 21-day recharge with nature
- Online assessment and treatment for anxiety and depression
- 8 famous albino animals
- All New Square Foot Gardening