A stepfamily or blended family is a family where at least one parent has children, from a previous relationship, that are not genetically related to the other parent.
Either one or both parents may have children from a previous relationship.
Children from a stepfamily may live with one biological parent, or they may live with each biological parent for a period of time.
In addition, visitation rights mean that children in stepfamilies often have contact with both biological parents, even if they permanently live with only one.
Latest Wiki Entries
- What is the Hobo spider
- What is cherophobia
- What is a Blue Glaucus
- The True Story of Adelaide Herrmann, Queen of Magic
- How to tell what side of the car your fuel door is on
- Try the 21-day recharge with nature
- Online assessment and treatment for anxiety and depression
- 8 famous albino animals
- All New Square Foot Gardening