Set Color in Silk
From My wiki
If you have new silk items, it's a good idea to set the color before the first wash to prevent it running. This is easy to do following these steps.
- Dissolve a packet of Epsom salts into a tub of cold water.
- Rinse the silk item in the Epsom salts and water mixture.
- Wash the item separately in warm water for its first wash. The item should now be color set.
- Do each silk item that you have separately to avoid risking color bleeding between silk items.
Things You'll Need
- Packet of Epsom salts
- Cold water
- Warm water
- Silk item
Related Tips and Steps
Latest Wiki Entries
- My Blended Family 2
- Who is Jeff Kennett
- Who is Julia Gillard
- Julia Gillard to replace Jeff Kennett as Beyond Blue chair
- Bollywood dance the ticket to celebrating 50 years of Indian culture in Adelaide
- Adelaide Crows edge Brisbane Lions by one goal after Erin Phillips masterclass
- Salt Creek: SA man found guilty of six charges over attack on backpackers
- Salt Creek timeline: Supreme Court trial describes details of harrowing ordeal
- Stop Sweet Cravings
- Unstick a Door