Set Color in Silk
From My wiki
If you have new silk items, it's a good idea to set the color before the first wash to prevent it running. This is easy to do following these steps.
- Dissolve a packet of Epsom salts into a tub of cold water.
- Rinse the silk item in the Epsom salts and water mixture.
- Wash the item separately in warm water for its first wash. The item should now be color set.
- Do each silk item that you have separately to avoid risking color bleeding between silk items.
Things You'll Need
- Packet of Epsom salts
- Cold water
- Warm water
- Silk item
Related Tips and Steps
Latest Wiki Entries
- What is the Hobo spider
- What is cherophobia
- What is a Blue Glaucus
- The True Story of Adelaide Herrmann, Queen of Magic
- How to tell what side of the car your fuel door is on
- Try the 21-day recharge with nature
- Online assessment and treatment for anxiety and depression
- 8 famous albino animals
- All New Square Foot Gardening