From Tips and Steps
Remove Scuff Marks from Floors
- Wash the scuff marked floor with a mild detergent solution, so that you know exactly what and where the tough marks are.
- Take an ordinary, clean tennis ball and rub it over the scuff mark until it disappears. You can also use a large pencil eraser in the same way.
- Alternatively: Spray a little WD-40 onto a paper towel or a soft cloth and gently rub the scuff mark until it is gone.
- Spraying WD-40 on a tennis ball and rubbing the mark works well.
Related Tips and Steps
- How to Care for Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean Linoleum Floors
- How to Clean Parquet Floors
- How to Mop a Floor
- How to Prevent Scratches on Hardwood Floors
- How to Remove Mold Stains from Wood Floors
- How to Refinish Wood Floors
- How to Sand Hardwood Floors
Commentscomments powered by Disqus