Is the Bible a defense for corporal punishment of children?
From My wiki
For the first time since the law's enactment last year, a parent cited Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act to justify the severe corporal punishment of her child.
Latest Wiki Entries
- What is the Hobo spider
- What is cherophobia
- What is a Blue Glaucus
- The True Story of Adelaide Herrmann, Queen of Magic
- How to tell what side of the car your fuel door is on
- Try the 21-day recharge with nature
- Online assessment and treatment for anxiety and depression
- 8 famous albino animals
- All New Square Foot Gardening