How to Help Your Child Deal with Cliques
If your child needs help dealing with a clique, you should get more information from teachers and encourage your child to talk to you and other authority figures.
Equip your child with conflict resolution and anger management techniques.
Organize a conflict mediation session that includes parents, teachers, and other stakeholders if necessary.
Your child might also need help dealing with a clique they are in.
Help your child avoid feeling trapped or constrained by their clique by encouraging them to extend their peer group and take a leadership role within the clique.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed