A Beginner's Guide to Starting Camping
Camping Gear, Where to Stay, Outdoor Recipes, Survival
So you have decided to go camping. But you haven’t been camping since you were a kid. Or you have never gone at all and you have no idea where to begin.
If that is the case, then this guide is for you.
It is written for the novice camper and takes you step-by-step from helping you decided where and when to camp to what to do when the plan falls apart and you have a tent full of cranky kids.
Full of helpful lists, tips and helpful online resources at the end, this guide will help you make your first trip into the outdoors and enjoyable and memorable experience for the whole family.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed