13 Habits of People With Concealed Depression
In America today, roughly 19 million people suffer from depression.
It is estimated that at any given time, three to five percent of adults are experiencing a major depressive episode, and 2 of every 100 kids and 8 of every 100 teenagers have severe depression.
All of these statistics exist despite depression being a very treatable mental illness.
Because many people’s struggle is invisible, even to the people who are closest to them.
This is known as concealed depression.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed