11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
We know it's best to avoid feeding man's best friend with table scraps, but sometimes those puppy-dog eyes get the best of us and we can't resist slipping them a treat from our plates.
But just because a food is good for us doesn't necessarily mean it's safe for dogs.
Here's a list of dog-approved people foods, as well as some items you should never share with your canine companion.
Keep in mind though that every dog is different, so try these foods in small amounts, and if your dog has a reaction to any of them, consult a veterinarian.
Mother Nature Network
MNN is designed for people who want to make the world a better place.
- Justine Damond police shooting shows the gulf between America and Australia
- Helicopter crashes on Barrier Reef pontoon in North Queensland
- Kaurna people granted native title rights in Adelaide 18 years after claim
- How do you spot a fake charity collector?
- Tathra bushfire - Family overjoyed after finding dogs left behind survived blaze unscathed